[Paraview] Attempting to run Catalyst CFullExample

Bill Sherman shermanw at indiana.edu
Fri Jun 7 16:17:32 EDT 2013

On 06/06/2013 02:10 PM, Andy Bauer wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> Running in batch mode with Catalyst should essentially be the same as
> running the simulation code on its own, besides adding in the Catalyst
> output information of course. If you're getting output files, which I
> thought you said you were then you're already running in batch mode.

Okay, yes I am getting the output files, so I suppose that may mean
that the other two examples that I tested are working as they ought.

I was thinking that since a pipeline only shows up for the "CFullExample"
that that was the one closest to working.  I guess there's a bit more
that I have to learn.

> Andy

	Thanks,
	Bill