[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview questions

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 5 21:09:21 EDT 2013

If using texture mapping, a display property, to show the image, you should not need the make the sphere anywhere near the resolution of the image. The rendering process will interpolate values in between sphere vertices to make the results indistinguishable.

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.