[Paraview] Fwd: paraview

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jun 3 13:12:48 EDT 2013

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so that everyone can
contribute and benefit.

Personally I've not tried eclipse on windows. If cmake-gui doesn't provide
a generator option for it, it might be tricky to set up.

Perhaps someone else on the list will advise.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive