[Paraview] Paraview Reflect Filter Error

Sahan Ranasinghe sahancr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:26:39 EDT 2013

Hi All,

In my research I used paraview to open my 3D image and mesh. but after
visualizing I noticed that original 3D image and 3D binary image has
different coordinates.
Therefore I used to paraview reflect filter to reflect 3D mesh and adjusted
to same coordinates with 3D image. After
using itkTriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter it gives an exception. That
exception attached with this post. Can you please give me a solution for
this? It would be great help. Thank you.

Regards,
Sahan