[Paraview] How to move text in python scripting?

Anonimo Vanemerag artvane at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:07:39 EDT 2013

Hello-

I am a newbie in paraview may be my question is simple but I haven't been able to figure it out. How do you move text in Paraview? I am using paraview.simple in the python shell.

text1 = Text()
text1.Text = "Hello World"
Show()
Render()

The position of text1 is always on the left-down corner. I was wondering if it is possible to move this text and to add as much objects type Text() in several positions. The class Text() doesn't have a property/method Center so I am kind of confuse.

Thanks for your help,

Arturo.