[Paraview] How to stop ParaView from triangulating imported cells

Pieter Barendrecht p.j.barendrecht at student.tue.nl
Wed Jul 24 22:28:48 EDT 2013

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your reply. I just compiled ParaView version 4+ from source (64-bit Linux machine), the problem is unfortunately still there. Could you try opening the simple geometry I attached to my first message (18 Jul 2013)?

If it is indeed not yet possible to display the original cells instead of these wretched triangles, I propose to add a checkbox to either the View Settings Dialog or the View Panel, which enables/disables the display of (the outline of) the original cells.

Best,
Pieter