[Paraview] FIND DATA deosn´t give back any results.

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Tue Jul 23 03:40:12 EDT 2013

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for reply. If my query based on ID it works, That is if I look for
cells with IDs higher than 90,000,000, then 10 million cells are returned
in Query Results,but if it is another search field to find cells with
values higher than a specific value, I don´t get any results.

I mean after I push the Run Selection Query, nothing is returned and
Paraview is not hanging by the way and is working normal and just no result
is returned.

I was wondering why I don´t get any results. What I am looking for is to
find cells  in my dataset with values higher than (some value).

any ideas on how to get this?

Thanks in Advance