[Paraview] vtkLinearSelector not available

John Fraser logic_cube at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 22 08:15:05 EDT 2013

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any reason that vtkLinearSelector is not available from the Python programmable filter?  I've tried using the following code to access it:
 from paraview.vtk import vtkFiltersSelection
v = vtkFiltersSelection.vtkLinearSelector()

Having a quick look at the source code Make file it appears as though the FiltersSelection module is not included in the VTKModules.cmake file, is there any reason for this?  If I include it and rebuilt the application would it work?

John