[Paraview] Programmable filter: Get clip box size

John Fraser logic_cube at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 11 17:53:14 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have a 3D image loaded and then I use a clip filter in box mode to segment the image.  I am trying to print out the size of the box but am only able to print out the bounds.  Here is my code:
input = self.GetInputDataObject(0,0)

if input.IsA("vtkMultiBlockDataSet"):
     iter = input.NewIterator()
     iter.UnRegister(None)
     iter.InitTraversal()
     while not iter.IsDoneWithTraversal():
          curInput = iter.GetCurrentDataObject()
          bounds = curInput.GetBounds()
          print bounds
          iter.GoToNextItem()

This correctly displays the bounds, however how do I access the actual size of the clip box itself?  I tried printing out curInput and cannot see any information about the size of the box.  Do I have to access this using GetInformation or some other method?

Thanks,
John