[Paraview] PV intermittent display images

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 5 04:59:37 EDT 2013

The other thing that always causes dodgy flickering for me is when I am developing a custom filter/reader and somehow the bounding box of my data is corrupt (a single point with coordinates=stupid_number like 1Exxx is enough) this can cause clipping planes to misbehave - and the auto camera placement.

I suspect you'd have noticed already if that was your trouble.

JB