[Paraview] PV intermittent display images

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Wed Jul 3 11:17:04 EDT 2013

I create an contour image using PV 4.01 using a 4 million point
unstructured mesh. I see the image 1 sec, the next instance it
disappears from my screen. If I move the mouse, or right click on the
screen the image sometimes comes back for an instance. I cannot get the
image to stay on my screen. I noticed the  problem  with large meshes.

I don't believe it is a PV problem, maybe,  but rather associated to my
linux fedora 64-bit workstation. Has anyone experienced similar
disappearing images? I need to pinpoint the problem as I am blocked.
Thanks,
Stephen

stephen.wornom at inria.fr
2004 route des lucioles - BP93