[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: CTH Reader generating lots of output (UNCLASSIFIED)

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Jul 1 16:56:01 EDT 2013

Rick,
Do you have a debug build?  I was thinking that error message was turned off for release.

Also, I believe I have a dataset that replicates the bug.  It is basically a bug created by multiple files being processed in parallel, and ParaView is confusing how many files it is processing total, and how many the particular core is processing.

Alan