[Paraview] CTH Reader generating lots of output (UNCLASSIFIED)

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Mon Jul 1 14:19:20 EDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

We're using ParaView 4.0.1 to read in some (large) CTH datasets, and the
reader is spewing gobs of output.  I think that they are warning messages,
but it may be  indicative of something going wrong under behind the curtain.

The message that we're seeing is:

Warning in:
...../paraview/src/paraview/ParaViewCore/ClientServerCore/Core/vtkPVProgress
Hander.cxx
Line 261:  vtkSpyPlotReader reported invalid progress [2.4]
Value must be between [0,1]
Clamping to this range

It seems as though the progress value is reporting a lot of values > 1!
8-)