[Paraview] Is it possible to prevent the render window to appear when using a python script?

Masquelet, Matthieu (GE Global Research) masquelet at ge.com
Thu Jan 31 15:54:12 EST 2013

OK I feel a bit silly. Is the mailing list indexed in google? I spent 2 hours this morning looking for this and I guess I didn't search directly in the mailing list archive... Thanks for the tips... Rebuilding pv with OSmesa is out of my control right now so I will give the X server solution a shot.