[Paraview] camera link state seems to be incorrect in state files.

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Jan 31 05:19:24 EST 2013

Hello.

I have compared two CFD results using two 3D windows and I have linked
the camera of the second window to the first window, then I have saved a
state file.

When reading the state file, I get this message:

> ERROR: In
> /home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Core/vtkSMStateLoader.cxx,
> line 440
>
> vtkSMStateLoader (0x16bdd060): Need to fix camera link states

Not really important because you just need to link the cameras again.
Just annoying.

Tested with PV 3.98.0 64 bits on Linux.

Best regards.

--