[Paraview] VRPlugin: small build issue with vrpn

Patrick O'Leary patrick.oleary at kitware.com
Tue Jan 29 18:59:10 EST 2013

As I remember, libusb is only required for testing currently if the
VRPlugin and VRPN are enabled. The current test for this case does use
libusb, even though this may not be correct for the environment.

It may or may not be necessary for VRPN to use libusb given the immersive
environment setup.

If you don't use libusb in your implementation, and you don't perform
tests, then you could make this blank in the current implementation. We
should probably ask if you use libusb with VRPN, then we will need to ask
for VRPN_LIBUSB_INCLUDE_DIR, because it is routinely in a non-standard
location.

Patrick