[Paraview] Custom Filter error

Xavier Saez xavier.saez at bsc.es
Thu Jan 24 05:22:40 EST 2013

Hi,

I have coded a Programmable Filter (with two inputs) and I have
connected its out to a Threshold filter. In this way, it works
correctly.

But, when I want to create a Custom Filter to fuse these two filters in
one, paraview shows me the following error:

ERROR:
In /home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 753
vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0xcc53ca0): Algorithm
vtkPythonProgrammableFilter(0xcc4f138) returned failure for request:
vtkInformation (0xcb48f40)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 374303
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR:
In /home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 753
vtkPVCompositeDataPipeline (0xcc53ca0): Algorithm
vtkPythonProgrammableFilter(0xcc4f138) returned failure for request:
vtkInformation (0xcb48f40)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 374303
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR:
In /home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation/Core/vtkSISourceProxy.cxx, line 234
vtkSISourceProxy (0xcb56678): Missing data information.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance
Xavier

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer