[Paraview] Building 3D image on browser window

Gestuality us 600gestures at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:44:27 EST 2013

Hi,

I was going through the paper
http://www.mirlabs.org/ijcisim/regular_papers_2011/Paper98.pdf on
ParaviewWeb and I read that we can add the javascript (for the red and blue
cow of Fig 5 and 6) on our html page and get the output on our browser
window. I just want to achieve this but I wanted to know if this is
possible without having to build my own server.
Is it possible to get a 3D image (like this:
http://paraviewweb.kitware.com/PWStates/run.jsp?id=1) on my browser with an
existing server just for a demo purpose? I want to demo this before
starting to build my server. Please let me know how this can be done.

Thanks,
Shripad D