[Paraview] Animation with sudden large intervals between consecutive frames

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jan 17 10:16:04 EST 2013

Try disabling the use of display lists i.e. turn on "Use Immediate
Mode Rendering" from the settings dialog
(http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/Settings). That may
help with the GPU memory issue. We do release display lists when data
changes, but maybe there's a driver bug or something that may cause
the issue.

Utkarsh