[Paraview] unsteady simulation data (Fluent)->read as stack in ParaView->animation

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Tue Jan 15 17:15:18 EST 2013

Hi Lilly,

How did you export EnSight files from Fluent?
Is your case (or encas) files are related separately
with each timestep?

You can define time sections in case files.
The files may be generated with ascii encoding,
so you can edit it with text editors.

Make a case file with time section.
The document may help you.
http://www3.ensight.com/EnSight10_Docs/UserManual.pdf