[Paraview] Wintracker - VRPN - Paraview Headtracking problem

Emiliano Pastorelli hogancito at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:10:38 EST 2013

Hi Aashish,

Actually I thought that vrpn was somehow working as a universal
interface layer between different devices and the software using them
(for example paraview). Using vrpn client to test the data, my device
(WintrackerIII), sends the proper 3 values for the position,I convert
them in meters after reading them from the usb and vrpn seems to see
them correctly, so I was expecting it to feed paraview with the proper 3
values describing the x,y and z positioning. Doesn't the property
require 3 double value components?

Do you know what those 14 arguments displayed in my error represent?

Best,
Emiliano