[Paraview] Wintracker - VRPN - Paraview Headtracking problem

Emiliano Pastorelli hogancito at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:50:53 EST 2013

Hi Aashish,

thanks for the quick answer. Yes, i used the GUI,

saved a new VRPN connection Wintracker0 at localhost, then added as input a
Tracker with id 0 and named sensor. Then i connected the RenderView1
CameraPosition to the tracker and then started the Vrplugin in the cave.
I actually have no idea on how it gets the arguments from VRPN honestly,
shouldn't it be using that list of arguments i listed in the error report?

Best