[Paraview] Paraview crashing on CentOs

Pradeep Jha pradeep at ccs.engg.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Sat Jan 5 00:15:40 EST 2013

Hello,

I just downloaded the Paraview binary on CentOs. I have been using
Paraview on Mac and another Linux machine before that for visualizing
a data file. But when I am loading the same file here on CentOs, and
changing the "Representation" to "Volume", it is crashing giving me
the following error:

ERROR: In /home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkAlgorithm.cxx,
line 1387
vtkImageResample (0x18872790): Attempt to get connection index 0 for
input port 0, which has 0 connections.

Everything else is working smoothly like slicing, surface
representation, wireframe representation etc. But the moment I turn on
volume representation, it crashes.

Any ideas?
Thank you
Pradeep