[Paraview] Linker error with OpenMPI 1.6.2

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jan 4 09:31:29 EST 2013

Looking at your cache, it is possible that MPI_C_LIBRARIES and
MPI_CXX_LIBRARIES cmake variables need to include some more libraries.
There's some argument to mpicc that will tell you the link link. Can
you ensure that all the libraries are setup as required. I vaguely
remember there are other ompi libraries that need to be included as
well.

Utkarsh