[Paraview] External plugin menu behavior

Michael Reuter reuterma at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 3 15:04:34 EST 2013

Hi,

     I have a set of external plugins that we have made a menu entry
that is visible in the ParaView GUI Filters menu. I'm seeing a strange
problem in ParaView 3.98. When I use a plugin for the first time, all is
fine. However, when I exit PV, restart and go to use the same plugin,
the entry is missing from our menu. It is in the Filters/Recent menu
entry and is still searchable. Does anyone know why the original menu
entry would be deleted? I blew away my config file and tried again, but
I see the same behavior.

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter
Data Analaysis and Visualization Group
Neutron Data Analysis and Visualization Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Office: 1-865-241-7216
Fax: 1-865-574-6080
Email: reuterma at ornl.gov