[Paraview] Display integration point centered data

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 2 12:07:53 EST 2013

Hi Eduardo,

You could visualize data on quadrature points, see
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/File:VTK-Quadrature-Point-Design-Doc.pdf for
some details. There is a ctest that demonstrates the functionality, and
those filters are found in ParaView. There may be some newer features
that I don't know of, but this should get you started.

Burlen