[Paraview] vtk mesh display: no volume elements

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Wed Feb 27 05:35:57 EST 2013

Matthias,

Your file defines points and cells, a geometry and a topology, but no
data associated with neither points nor cells. Volume rendering requires
at least a scalar data set associated with points or cells. You may want
to provide such a data set by first applying the MeshQuality filter (or
the Calculator filter).

Karl