[Paraview] ENABLE_MPI4PY on Mac OSX

Nikhil Shetty nikhil.shetty at kitware.com
Sat Feb 9 18:44:24 EST 2013

Hi Lucas,

Glad it solved your problem. There seems to be some quirks with different
version of MPI and Python and MPI4py in Mac's. I'm leaning to the new
python as the one that fixed the issue. I've not always been able to
reproduce it but more often than not its always been an issues type of
Python or MPI installed. Havnt been able to narrow down the exact problem
but this help.

Thanks for the update.

Regards
Nikhil.