[Paraview] Where did advanced selection controls go in ParaView 4.x?

Benjamin Spencer benjamin.spencer at inl.gov
Wed Dec 18 12:25:13 EST 2013

There has been a lot of discussion on the list about the Selection
Inspector being replaced with the Selection Display Inspector in ParaView
4.x.  The Selection Display Inspector has the controls related to how the
selection is displayed and labeled, but I can't find the other controls
that were in the old Selection Inspector that allowed the user to
manipulate the selection.  The ones I use most often are selecting by IDs
and the option to select cells that include the selected points.  I've
looked around, but haven't been able to find their equivalent in the new
version.  If someone could point out where those have moved, I'd appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Spencer