[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Selection ispector missing

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Dec 17 09:58:19 EST 2013

Gerald,

Python is becoming ever more important in ParaView. Since some
functionality from FindData could indeed be kept accessible even not
built with Python, I've reported a bug
(http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=14471). However, I'd strongly
suggest enabling Python. Are you not building with Python due to build
issues or site limitations?

Utkarsh