[Paraview] Paraview 4.1.0 RC1 Darwin corrupts animation in state file

Matthias Graf graf at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 16 12:33:51 EST 2013

Dear Utkarsh,

Thanks for looking into this in more detail. The problem seems to be on
my side.

After more testing of saved state files, I conclude that the animation
saving/reload and replay problem has to do with my computer's
configuration which seems to change with security updates run in the
background. So I can't even predict the outcome of my tests of paraview
from day to day.
My IT guys say they don't support Mac OS X 10.6.* any longer, so I will
have to upgrade to keep enjoying paraview.

Thank you,
Matthias