[Paraview] Changing axes font sizes?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Dec 16 10:45:48 EST 2013

Jesse,

While there's limited ability to change the axes labels right now, you can
change the color-bar labels. Refer to
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/578 for 4.1. For older versions, same
can be done from the color editor dialog (on the legend tab, if I am not
mistaken). We are planning to make changing labels sizes for axes possible
in future releases.

Utkarsh