[Paraview] Cannot send vtkMultiPieceDataSet when using Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Dec 13 08:57:22 EST 2013

Hi,

The Catalyst Live In-Situ work is still beta functionality. I haven't tried
it with a multipiece data set so it doesn't surprise me that it doesn't
work. We are looking for funding to improve this and because of this we
haven't had the resources to test it out as thoroughly as we'd like.

I would suggest moving to ParaView 4.0.1 though instead of that release
candidate.

Regards,
Andy