[Paraview] Where is the Selection Inspector?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Dec 13 08:28:06 EST 2013

It has been removed in lieu of the FindData dialog. Refer to this
design document if you're interested.
http://paraview.org/ParaView/index.php/Putting_the_Selection_Inspector_to_rest

There's some functionality that's still missing from FindData to
totally replace SelectionInspector, but it's on its way. What were you
using the Selection Inspector for, specifically?

Utkarsh