[Paraview] Paraview 4.1.0 RC1 Darwin corrupts animation in state file

Matthias Graf graf at lanl.gov
Wed Dec 11 16:21:05 EST 2013

Did anyone else encounter problems with the release of paraview version
4.1.0 RC1 Darwin for Mac OS X?

It corrupts the state file when saving it, e.g., the animation tracks
are not displayed anymore after loading such a state file.
No version of paraview I've tried can handle the state file saved with
4.1.0 RC1 Darwin, while the Lion version seems to be working properly.

I hope this bug will be fixed, so I can keep using my Darwin OS X.

Thanks,
Matthias Graf

--
Theoretical Division (Group T-4), Los Alamos National Laboratory
Mail Stop: B262, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545, USA