[Paraview] Parallel File Formats in Paraview/VTK

Luis Manuel de Vries luis.de.vries at amphos21.com
Mon Dec 9 10:30:07 EST 2013

Hi Berk,

Ok, thanks for the info! This will help us to better decide the format for
the next project(s).

>> We are currently working on a new set of readers and writers that will
support distributed data much better and that will be much more flexible to
address various needs. >> It will take us a few more months to get there
however.
Sounds promising!

Saludos,

Luis

---------------------------------
Luis Manuel de Vries

AMPHOS21
Passeig de Garcia i Faria, 49-51, 1-1
08019 Barcelona
Spain

Tel +34 935 830 500
Fax +34 933 075 928

*Luis.de.Vries at amphos21.com <Luis.de.Vries at amphos21.com>*
www.amphos21.com

[image: cid:image001.png at 01CA42C1.315780E0]
http://www.amphos21.com/disclaimer.php