[Paraview] ParaViewWeb - warpbyVector filter missing

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Dec 3 20:23:27 EST 2013

The only reason was to only expose a subset of filters, while we were
trying the dynamic generation of the UI.
Ideally we should be able to expose any filter that ParaView support.
But nobody spent enough time to list all the filters that should and should
not be exposed.

So no reason to not expose it.

Seb

PS: If you expose more of them and find out they work just fine, just send
me the diff, and I'll do the change in the main repo.