[Paraview] ParaviewWeb 4 - WebGL renderer camera reset and background issue

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Dec 3 09:41:18 EST 2013

Hi Bogdan,

I guess so, I've done quite some change lately. Specially regarding the
file listing management.

For the PARAVIEW_ENABLE_WEB, it is automatically set to ON is Python
wrapping is ON.
Otherwise the OSMesa one, should still be there but certainly in
the advanced section.
You can check on the ParaView wiki for more info, on how to compile
ParaView with OSMesa.

Seb