[Paraview] A thank you...

Christian Huettig (Tel.342) christian.huettig at dlr.de
Tue Dec 3 06:01:45 EST 2013

On 12/02/2013 09:56 PM, Favre Jean wrote:
> I'd be interested to know if your simulation uses a Yin-Yan grid configuration and if you have a native reader for it, or if you are using a different grid setup, maybe icosahedron, or tetrahedron, etc...
We use completely irregular grids that may be regular, so we use
icosahedral grids too.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2007GC001581/pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/256823732_An_improved_formulation_of_the_incompressible_NavierStokes_equations_with_variable_viscosity?ev=prf_pub

Our grid reader plugin provides PV with the tetrahedra from the grid
file so no extra Delaunay has to be done.

Thanks,