[Paraview] ParaviewWeb 4 - WebGL renderer camera reset and background issue

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Dec 2 11:56:26 EST 2013

Hi Bogdan,

To fix the issue #1, you just need to add a property at the construction of
the viewport in order to keep client and server in synch.
I don't remember the key/value pair but if you look inside the
xxx.webgl.js, you should find out.
Moreover, once the JS documentation get regenerated after the next
gatekeeper review, this will be well described.

For the #2, this is definitely a new bug that will need to be addressed.

Thanks for your feedback,

Seb