[Paraview] viewing Gadget2 simulations

Tim Haines thaines at astro.wisc.edu
Sat Aug 31 23:04:55 EDT 2013

@David,

I put a snapshot file on github (
https://github.com/hainest/Gadget2_test). Let me know if you need more
of them.

@George,

My apologies, I realize now that my description wasn't specific enough.
I put a screenshot of the snapshot in the github repo I linked above.
When I color the particles by mass, it appears that they are being
rendered using the velocity values rather than the position values to
determine their coordinate in the volume. I hope that clarifies things a
bit more.

Many thanks for all of your help!

- Tim