[Paraview] Tube Filter for ExodusII-BEAM

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 26 10:32:00 EDT 2013

There is a filter called "Tube" that you can use to turn lines into tubes.
The tube filter also has the ability to vary the radius of the tubes based
on a scalar. The Tube filter expects poly data not unstructured data, so
you will have to pass your data through the Extract Surface filter first.

-Ken