[Paraview] ParaView Memory Usage

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Wed Aug 21 03:17:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry for late reply to this. Unfortunately the smallest DataSet I have is
300M and I can´t email it. but this is what is happening and I would
appreciate any help regarding this memory usage.

I am opening h5 files using PFlotran HDF5 reader in ParaView to open my
files which are result of PFlotran simulation.

I´d appreciate any help.

Thanks