[Paraview] Fastest way of getting Max/Min from multiple files.

Brian Curtis bcurtis3 at masonlive.gmu.edu
Mon Aug 19 15:18:09 EDT 2013

I have code that reads in multiple .vtk (legacy VTK) binary files.
Currently I am looping through viewtimes and grabbing the range and
saving the value if it's higher than the previous value (and lower..).
I've looked quite a bit through tutorials and other threads and haven't
found anything to this sort, but In order to save processing time, is
there a simple way to grab a range for all time steps and not each file
one by one?

Thanks,
~Brian