[Paraview] catalyst/copro ignoring camera position in exported python pipeline?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Aug 16 14:09:05 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

The adaptor is meant to convert a simulation code's data structures into
something that derives from vtkDataObject. So the adaptor could have a RAW
binary file passed in and produce a vtkImageData for your case. As far as
the Catalyst Python script is concerned, all it is expecting at for the
source is a vtkImageData in your example. It may be that the bounding box
of the data coming in from the RAW file is different than the vtkImageData
you load in the second time. I'd suggest checking that.

Something else you could try is the "fit to screen" option when outputting
screenshots from Catalyst. That should behave similarly to the fit to
screen option in the GUI.

Let me know if this isn't clear since I'm not sure I answered your question.

Andy