[Paraview] Oggtheora message while configuring ParaView

Bill Sherman shermanw at indiana.edu
Wed Aug 14 11:04:53 EDT 2013

Utkarsh,

> Looks like CHECK_TYPE_SIZE(..) calls made by cmake to discover various
> type sizes just fails (not just for OggTheora but also for HDF5 and
> IceT).  To confirm that, try running cmake on the attached
> CMakeLists.txt as

Okay, done.

I should probably mention (if I haven't already) that this is being done
under the Cray version of SUSE enterprise Linux for a Cray XE/XK7 system
(along the lines of Blue Waters and Titan).

And I tested it twice, once with the Cray compiler, and then again with
the GNU compiler.  Both times I got the exact same result as you report
here:

> What does it print out (ensure correct compiler is being used)? For me
> it prints the following message:
>
> HAVE_VTKOGGTHEORA_INT16_T=TRUE
>       VTKOGGTHEORA_INT16_T=2
>
> HAVE_VTKOGGTHEORA_INT=TRUE
>       VTKOGGTHEORA_INT=4

Are you aware of anyone at NCSA or Oak Ridge that have had success
on their Cray systems?

What should I try next?

	Thanks,
	Bill