[Paraview] Visualisation of wind speed with isocurves

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Aug 12 21:00:08 EDT 2013

Do you have a small foam file that you can share?

The trick will be to get both the initial wind vector and the converged
wind vector together in the same data set (ie from time = initial and time
= last). Once you do that you can use a calculator expression (or python
calculator expression) to get the magnitude of each and divide to get a
scalar field, which you can then contour.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive