[Paraview] Oggtheora message while configuring ParaView

Bill Sherman shermanw at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 12 18:44:00 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm working to configure (and then compile) ParaView on a new Cray HPC
system running a Cray version of Suse Enterprise Linux 11.

I am currently stuck with a series of errors that seem to be related
to "vtkoggtheora".  I'm happy to include that feature in ParaView if
I can get it to compile, but I'm just as happy to exclude it if that's
all that's getting in my way to getting ParaView compiled.

So two issues:

1) how to get rid of the errors?

2) how to disable inclusion of vtkoggtheora if I can't get rid of the
errors (I don't see a flag in the advanced list that obviously does this).

Here are the errors that I'm getting from the ccmake "configure" step:

---------
  CMake Error at VTK/ThirdParty/oggtheora/vtkoggtheora/CMakeLists.txt:27
  (MESSAGE):
    No 16 bit type found

  CMake Error at VTK/ThirdParty/oggtheora/vtkoggtheora/CMakeLists.txt:39
  (MESSAGE):
    No 32 bit type found

  CMake Error at VTK/ThirdParty/oggtheora/vtkoggtheora/CMakeLists.txt:51
  (MESSAGE):
    No unsigned 32 bit type found

  CMake Error at VTK/ThirdParty/oggtheora/vtkoggtheora/CMakeLists.txt:63
  (MESSAGE):
    No unsigned 16 bit type found

  CMake Error at VTK/ThirdParty/oggtheora/vtkoggtheora/CMakeLists.txt:75
  (MESSAGE):
    No 64 bit type found

  CMake Warning (dev) at

/N/soft/cle4/cmake/cray/2.8.11.2/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FortranCInterface.cma
  ke:215 (message):
    No FortranCInterface mangling known for coprocessorinitialize

	Thank you,
	Bill

--
Bill Sherman