[Paraview] Script to save avg value in an array

Rakesh Dhote rpd.toastmasters at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 20:47:20 EDT 2013

Hi Utkarsh,

Thank you very much for the video and detailed instructions. It works fine
:)

One quick question: I found that the ensight case format does not support
the volume rendering.
Is there any filter or trick to plot the volume data ?

Warm regards,
Rakesh

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com