[Paraview] pvbatch view.StillRender() crashing

bcurtis3 bcurtis3 at masonlive.gmu.edu
Wed Aug 7 17:21:39 EDT 2013

I went ahead and removed the servermanager.Connect() and that had no change.

What seems to be causing the issue is the view.StillRender() (and/or) view.WriteImage(...) and using mpirun with pvbatch.
(Code works fine when not using mpirun)

I hope someone more familiar with this can help.

Thanks,
~Brian